Neil Lucey named senior VP at Parsons Brinckerhoff
| June 02, 2010 |
Neil Lucey has been named a senior vice president in the New York office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Lucey will serve as Area Manager for PB’s New York office, responsible for client management and project performance of all New York operations. He has nearly 40 years of experience in planning, design and construction for infrastructure projects and programs. Prior to joining PB, he served as a senior vice president for a consulting engineering company, responsible for the Northeast Transportation practice. In his career, Lucey has managed numerous high-profile transportation and facilities projects in the New York metropolitan region.
Lucey holds a master of science degree in transportation from Polytechnic University of New York and a bachelor of civil engineering degree from Manhattan College. He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...