NDA adds to Board of Directors
| May 14, 2012 |
The National Demolition Association has added four demolition professionals to its 2012-2013 Board of Directors.
These new board members are Alfred Gorick, Jr. of Gorick Construction in Binghamton, New York; Scott Homrich of Homrich Wrecking in Carleton, Michigan; Richard Lorenz of Central Environmental Services in Apopka, Florida; and Craig Sessler of Sessler Wrecking in Waterloo, New York.
Continuing as the Association’s officers are Don Rachel of Rachel Contracting in St. Michael, Minnesota as President; Jeff Kroeker of Kroeker Demolition & Recycling Contractors in Fresno, California as Vice President; Peter Banks of CEI Boston in Norfolk, Massachusetts as Secretary; Scott Knightly of Envirovantage in Epping, New Hampshire as Treasurer; and Paymond Passeno of Bierlein Companies in Midland, Michigan as Past President. Michael R. Taylor, CAE, serves as Executive Director.
For more information about joining the National Demolition Association or becoming a member of the Board of Directors, go to demolitionassociation.com or call 800-541-2412.
From our partners
On every job you’re fighting to keep your margins. Every cost you can cut, every minute you can gain, makes…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...