NCCCO elects directors, officers for 2011/2012
| August 16, 2011 |
The Board of Directors of the National Commission for Directors of the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) has announced the industry leaders who will serve the NCCCO Board during 2011-2012.
Elected to the office of president for a one-year term is J. Chris Ryan, Boh Bros. Construction, New Orleans, La. Ryan, who has been a member of the Board since 2003, has previously served as vice president and as secretary/treasurer.
Elected to a one-year term as vice president is Joe Collins, Becht Engineering, Baytown, Texas. Collins has been a member of the board since 2010.
Elected to a further one-year term as secretary/treasurer is Thom Sicklesteel, Sicklesteel Cranes, Mount Vernon, Wash. Sicklesteel has been a member of the board since 2009.
Following the retirement from the board of Ronald Schad, Essex Crane Rental, Buffalo Grove, Ill., John Kennedy, Manitowoc Crane Group assumes the position of immediate past president after having served as president since 2005.
Kerry Hulse, Deep South Crane & Rigging, Houston, Texas, continues to serve the Board in the capacity of Chairman, Commissioners.
Peter Juhren, Morrow Equipment Co., Salem, Ore.; and Tim Watters, Hoffman Equipment, Piscataway, N.J.
Other members of the board are: Vinal George Bell, Cianbro, Pittsfield, Maine; and Dale Daul, McGough Construction, St. Paul, Minn.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...