Navistar, ArvinMeritor announce long-term supply agreement
| July 28, 2009 |
Navistar and ArvinMeritor announced a new long-term supply agreement that makes Meritor axles standard equipment on International medium-duty trucks, IC Bus brand school and commercial buses and Class 8 trucks. The agreement also gives ArvinMeritor additional standard axle positions on International’s heavy-duty trucks.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...