Navistar, ArvinMeritor announce long-term supply agreement
| July 28, 2009 |
Navistar and ArvinMeritor announced a new long-term supply agreement that makes Meritor axles standard equipment on International medium-duty trucks, IC Bus brand school and commercial buses and Class 8 trucks. The agreement also gives ArvinMeritor additional standard axle positions on International’s heavy-duty trucks.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: