National Truck Equipment Association creates new logo
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle
| March 16, 2011 |
The logo uses the acronym NTEA, “The Association for the Work Truck Industry” tagline and simple graphics. The association’s previous logo was created in 1979.
To learn more about the association, visit ntea.com.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...