NAPA Best Practices for Asphalt Pavements Conference set for Seattle Sept. 28-30
| June 09, 2010 |
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has announced that the organization’s Young Leaders’ Committee will be hosting the Best Practices for Asphalt Pavements Conference and Young Leaders’ Annual Meeting, which will be held Sept. 28 – 30 at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle.
This information-packed program will focus on three main areas: best practices for sustainability, best production practices and best paving practices. Topics include porous pavement, aggregate supply and permitting, reuse/recycling, warm-mix technology, energy topics, materials management, and much more,
The Young Leaders’ Annual Meeting will be held in conjunction with the Best Practices program on Thursday, Sept. 30. The first 40 people who register will attend a tour of Boeing Everett – The Future Flight of Aviation Center on Thursday, Sept. 30 after the meeting.
Attendees have the option of registering for just the Best Practices portion of the conference, which will be held Sept. 28 and 29, or for the full conference, which includes the Young Leaders’ meeting and tour on Sept. 30. The registration fee is $300 for the Best Practices Symposium or $375 for all events. Registration is now open and is available on the NAPA Web site, www.hotmix.org.
A block of rooms has been reserved at a special discounted rate of $179 at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. Room availability and rates cannot be guaranteed after Sept. 6. All attendees must be registered to qualify for the discounted hotel rooms in the special room block and to be admitted to the meetings. For hotel reservations visit https://resweb.passkey.com/go/asphaltpavement2010.
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...