Moser comes back to Stone’s sales team
| October 08, 2010 |
George Moser from Dawsonville, Georgia, was reappointed as district sales manager for Stone Construction Equipment.
Moser previously was part of the Stone sales team from 1993 to 1999. He returned to Stone with more than 25 years of construction equipment sales knowledge, most recently with Allied Construction Products, a manufacturer of attachments.
His new responsibilities will include serving the needs of equipment dealers and rental houses in Georgia, North and South Carolina and Tennessee.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...