Morbark names Nortrax as exclusive Florida dealer
| December 20, 2011 |
Morbark has appointed Nortrax the company’s exclusive tree care products in Florida. Nortrax, a John Deere Construction and Forestry dealer based in Tampa, has 10 locations in central and southern Florida.
Nortax will provide equipment sales, parts and service for Morbark customers.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...