Morbark names Nortrax as exclusive Florida dealer
| December 20, 2011 |
Morbark has appointed Nortrax the company’s exclusive tree care products in Florida. Nortrax, a John Deere Construction and Forestry dealer based in Tampa, has 10 locations in central and southern Florida.
Nortax will provide equipment sales, parts and service for Morbark customers.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: