Morbark names national accounts sales manager
| January 12, 2012 |
Morbark has named Keith Barr as the company’s national accounts sales manager.
Barr has more than 30 years of experience in the forestry and tree care industries, and he spent the previous four years as director of national accounts and forestry products for Reading Truck Body. Prior to his work with Reading Truck Body, Barr spent nearly 28 years with Arbortech, most recently as director of Arbortech fleet sales.
From our partners
According to Construction Equipment Lifecycle Research, little more than half—54%—of major-component repairs are done before something fails. The numbers are…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...