Mohamad Hussein receives Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Council Award
| June 10, 2010 |
Mohamad Hussein, P.E. has received the Florida Engineering Society’s 2010 Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Council (GMEC) Award.
This award, presented by the Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers (FICE), recognizes outstanding personal efforts on the part of its recipient to advance the technical and professional practice of geotechnical engineering firms in Florida for a minimum of 10 years.
Hussein is a vice president of GRL Engineers, Inc., and manages its Florida and Louisiana offices; he is also a Partner in Pile Dynamics, Inc.
GRL Engineers, Inc. provides services for the deep foundations industry, including Dynamic Load Testing, Pile Driving Monitoring, Integrity Testing by Cross Hole Sonic Logging and Impact Echo, Wave Equation Analysis, SPT and Driving Hammer Performance Analysis, and more. Pile Dynamics, Inc., GRL’s sister company, manufactures and sells quality assurance systems such as Pile Driving Analyzer and CAPWAP, Pile Integrity Tester, Cross-Hole Analyzer, Pile Installation Recorder, GRLWEAP software and more.
More From: Software
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...