Mississippi DOT awards URS contract
| August 03, 2010 |
URS has been awarded a contract by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) to provide operations and support services for Transportation Management Centers (TMC) statewide.
Under the contract, URS will provide management, staffing and other support services for the day-to-day operation of the Statewide TMC located in Jackson and Regional TMCs located in Southaven, Hattiesburg and Gulfport. The contract has a three-year base period with the option of renewal.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: