Minnesota offers clean diesel grants to local fleets
| November 18, 2011 |
A Minnesota state grant is available for operators to upgrade their trucks to reduce emissions. The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency has a Clean Diesel grant for state-based fleets that operate “primarily or exclusively” in the state, with a focus on 2006 and older vehicles.
A preference will be given to fleets that operate in the Twin Cities seven-county region. The $350,000 grant covers Environmental Protection EnviAgency/California Air Resources Board-certified idle reduction and emissions reduction technologies, emission upgrades and reefer re-powers.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Better Roads News
- The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
- NTEA releases ‘2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook’
- ‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
- Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
- Illinois Tollways investing $922 million...
- Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide