Miller launches product, training website for UA
| March 04, 2010 |
Miller Electric launched a new product and training website for the United Association of Plumbers, Pipefitters, Sprinklerfitters and Service Techs that simplifies selection and ordering by providing complete welding package recommendations for products that best meet UA welding needs.
The site provides complete system recommendations for all common welding processes and fume extraction systems, safety gear, and induction heating equipment. The UA website offers complete package recommendations to eliminate the potential for incomplete grant applications. UA members also receive a 26-percent discount from list equipment price.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...