Miller hosts welding showdown to showcase customer talent
| July 17, 2010 |
Miller Electric announced its 5th annual welding project challenge, the Welding Showdown, a competition showcasing its customer’s welding talents. Anyone can submit an easy, moderate or difficult project online, and judges will select two finalists from each category to come to the Miller headquarters in Appleton, Wisconsin, for the showdown.
After touring Miller’s headquarters, finalists in each category will compete against each other by building a project in a set time period with materials provided by Miller.
The grand prize winner in each category receives their choice of a Millermatic 211 Auto-Set with MVP MIG welder with a Spoolmate 100 spool gun, a Diversion 180 TIG welding package or a Spectrum 375 X-treme plasma cutter. Each finalist receives an Arc Armor welding protection package.
Anyone can enter the contest online. The deadline for entries is August 10, 2010.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...