Midwest Architects, Engineers Supply join GeoShack
| October 18, 2011 |
Midwest Architects and Engineers Supply, located in Richardson, Texas, joined with GeoShack North America.
Current operations will remain open in Richardson but will begin to use the GeoShack name. The company and its basic scope of services will not change significantly. GeoShack is the Topcon Master Dealer for all of Texas. To learn more, visit geoshack.com or visit their locations in Richardson, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Lubbock or El Paso, Texas.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: