Midwest Architects, Engineers Supply join GeoShack
| October 18, 2011 |
Midwest Architects and Engineers Supply, located in Richardson, Texas, joined with GeoShack North America.
Current operations will remain open in Richardson but will begin to use the GeoShack name. The company and its basic scope of services will not change significantly. GeoShack is the Topcon Master Dealer for all of Texas. To learn more, visit geoshack.com or visit their locations in Richardson, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Lubbock or El Paso, Texas.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...