Mico hires Len Walton as sales, marketing director
| August 25, 2010 |
Mico Inc., a designer and manufacturer of hydraulic components, controls and brake systems, has hired Len Walton as the company’s director of sales and marketing.
In this position, Walton will be responsible for all marketing activities and processes, and will oversee Mico personnel in the sales and marketing departments.
Walton has more than 25 years of global engineering, sales and marketing experience within the industrial and mobile fluid power and control industries. He has worked with several leading companies, including Vansco/Parker Hannifin, Sauer-Danfoss, Emerson/Fisher-Rosemount and Honeywell/Measurex. Additionally, Walton has been an active member of the National Fluid Power Association and Society of Automotive Engineers, having held various committee leadership positions within each organization.
“I am very excited to welcome Len [Walton] to the MICO team,” said Brent McGrath, president of Mico Inc. “Len has demonstrated a consistent passion for the hydraulics business throughout his career, and I’m confident he’s the right person to lead our efforts in sales and marketing.”
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: