Mellott Co. expands service for ‘Crusherfax’
| March 31, 2012 |
Mellott Co. has expanded its service offerings to include “Mellott Certified Rebuilds”. Each certified unit is delivered with a detailed “Crusherfax” by Mellott Company, which is a historical data report for the equipments’ life cycle designed to protect your investment.
With our international business expansion and strong domestic customer base, Mellott Co. will provide reconditioned equipment with a warranty, startup assistance and training. The offerings to include, jaw crushers, cone crushers, vibrating equipment and track-mounted crushers.
“Mellott Company will continue to expand our service offerings and invest in our business, customers as the construction market domestically and internationally rebounds,” Rich Blake, president of Mellott Co., said in a written statement.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...