McGuire named president of Fontaine Heavy-Haul
| July 12, 2011 |
Fontaine Trailer Company has named Randy McGuire president of the Fontaine Heavy-Haul business unit based in Springville, AL.
McGuire began his career at Fontaine Trailer in 1987 as a draftsman and CNC programmer. In 2007, McGuire was promoted to president of Webb Wheel Products – Transit Business Unit. McGuire lead Webb Transit to grow to a dominant position in the Transit and Coach brake drum market. This growth path for Webb Transit continued upward with new niche focused marketing efforts that eventually lead to changing the business unit name from Webb Transit to Webb Severe Duty.
In his new role at Fontaine Trailer, Randy will be responsible for growing the heavy-haul business.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...