McElroy starts certified rental program
| March 08, 2011 |
McElroy introduced the start of the new Certified McElroy Rental program. The program is a partnership between McElroy and participating distributors to supply customers with reliable fusion machine rentals.
Participating distributors will use a comprehensive checklist created by McElroy to check machines after each rental. By participating in the program, distributors have pledged to provide greater continuous care of McElroy rental machines. If a repair is needed, participating distributors are committed to using genuine McElroy parts installed by factory-trained mechanics.
Contractors can find McElroy machines and distributors on their website, certifiedmcelroy.com.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...