McClung Logan gains assets from VCES
| August 18, 2010 |
McClung Logan Equipment, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, acquired certain assets from the Volvo Construction Equipment and Services Elkridge, Maryland, location.
As a result, Volvo CE dealer McClung Logan added Volvo compaction and milling products to its existing portfolio, which already included wheel loaders, compact wheel loaders, articulated haulers, motor graders, excavators and skid steer and backhoe loaders.
VCES in Elkridge will remain operational on a limited basis until the transition plan is established.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: