McClung-Logan adds Doosan equipment
| October 14, 2010 |
Doosan Portable Power named McClung-Logan Equipment its dealer for its complete line of portable power and light construction equipment for the central Maryland and Delaware areas.
McClung-Logan Equipment of Baltimore, Maryland, is a full-service dealer of heavy construction equipment for the earthmoving, aggregate and excavation markets. The company offers large excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, large compaction, milling and compact equipment.
For more information, visit doosanportablepower.com.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...