McCann boasts 1,000+ incident-free days
| May 15, 2010 |
McCann Associates of Addison, Illinois, passed 1,000 days of no lost day incidents on March 18, 2010, a new company record. The company received a Safey Partnership Award from insurance providers Weible and Cahill and Arch Insurance Group for McCann’s dedication to worker safety and more than 3-year record of no lost day incidents.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...