Maxwell System, American Compliance Systems partner for contractor jobsite safety
| June 17, 2011 |
Maxwell Systems, Inc., a provider of complete construction business management software solutions, is partnering with American Compliance Systems (ACS) to provide a comprehensive set of safety tools and consulting services for construction professionals.
“We understand the importance of jobsite safety to our clients and their legal obligations to adhere to OSHA regulations,” said Jim Flynn, president and CEO of Maxwell Systems, in a written statement. “By partnering with a leader in workplace safety, like ACS, we are able to offer contractors solutions and services to help simplify jobsite safety compliance, which ultimately helps them to save time, reduce costs, and minimize risk. Through this partnership, contractors using our software can be kept informed of their safety responsibilities, have safety training documentation and resources available, and consult a team of experts with questions regarding OSHA safety requirements.”
Robert Pignataro, president and founder of American Compliance Systems, says that by partnering with Maxwell Systems, “we can help more construction companies improve jobsite safety and meet specific OSHA requirements.
“Our organizations share a commitment to help contractors more easily manage OSHA compliance for a better, safer workplace,” Pignataro continues.
The partnership will provide construction companies with safety-specific solutions, access to OSHA compliance expertise to more effectively manage their safety program, and capacity to avoid OSHA sanctions, fines, and penalties; improve their chance of winning bids; attain lower insurance costs; identify safety measures for optimal benefit, and more.
Maxwell Systems customers will have a number of safety management products and expert capabilities to help them streamline jobsite safety compliance and simplify the related paperwork and record-keeping. With a streamlined compliance process, contractors can increase their chances of winning bids; avoid OSHA sanctions, fines, and penalties; lower insurance costs; reduce owner exposure to civil and criminal litigation; and identify safety measures for optimal benefit.
Maxwell Systems will offer jobsite safety checklists that provide contractors with the ability to:
• Pinpoint requirements and actions to take for each OSHA sub part – eliminating the need to read thousands of pages of regulations, thus saving time and increasing accuracy
• Easily inform vendors and subcontractors about their specific safety responsibilities
• Reduce risk by ensuring vendor and subcontractor compliance
• Track vendor and subcontractor compliance
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Software
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: