Maxima Technologies names Brady Umberger as plant manager
| June 30, 2011 |
Maxima Technologies & Systems today announced that Brady Umberger of Lebanon, Pa. has been promoted to plant manager.
Umberger, who has more than five years of experience in manufacturing facilities with ISO 9001 certification, joined Maxima Technologies in March 2010 as a production mentor and most recently was a production manager. He graduated from Albright College with a Bachelor of Science degree in applied psychology and organizational development.
“[Umberger’s] background and experience in manufacturing excellence, along with his ability to think critically and creatively, makes him a perfect fit as plant manager,” said Oddie Leopando, president and chief executive officer of Maxima Technologies. “He will continue to play a vital role in our organization as we continually strive to improve our manufacturing processes to deliver error-free solutions to our customers in a timely manner.”
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: