Massive oil/gas deposits found of coast of Israel
| July 23, 2012 |
Energy, in the form of hydrocarbons, seems to be springing up everywhere, including the coast of Israel.
Israel has been a relatively poor country, resource-wise, except for agriculture. This should change that substantially–one hopes for the better.
Who was the comedian who said: “Moses wanded in the desert for 40 years and found the only piece of land in the Middle East with no oil.” Well, no more.
So much for peak oil.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you