Maslizek named VP of North American crawler, mobile hydraulic crane sales
| August 26, 2011 |
Manitowoc Cranes named Joe Maslizek as the new vice president of sales for Manitowoc crawler cranes and Grove mobile hydraulic cranes in North America.
Maslizek will oversee sales in North America for Grove and Manitowoc cranes, including distribution management and major accounts management in the region. He will report to David Hull, senior vice president of sales and marketing for North America.
Maslizek joined Manitowoc in 2001 as the senior regional business manager for Potain tower cranes. In 2010, he transitioned to director of sales and major accounts for Grove and Manitowoc products. Prior to joining Manitowoc, Maslizek worked in sales and distribution management within the cranes and construction industry.
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: