Maryland disaster contract let on May 25
| May 13, 2011 |
The state of Maryland has issued a solicitation notice for Frederick County, Bid #11-17, for disaster removal and disposal services of tree and brush debris. Sealed bids will be received no later than 2 p.m. local time on May 25.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
More From: News
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: