Maryland disaster contract let on May 25
| May 13, 2011 |
The state of Maryland has issued a solicitation notice for Frederick County, Bid #11-17, for disaster removal and disposal services of tree and brush debris. Sealed bids will be received no later than 2 p.m. local time on May 25.
Email email@example.com for more information.
More From: News
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic