Mark Core of Vermeer named ICUEE 2013 chair
| April 05, 2012 |
Mark Core, vice president marketing and lifecycle management for Vermeer Corp. based in Pella, Iowa, has been named chair of the 2013 ICUEE exposition, to be held Oct. 1-3, 2013 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky. Core leads the show’s managing committee, which represents a cross section of industry volunteer company executives to ensure the exposition meets the needs of all market segments.
ICUEE - the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition - is held biennially and is geared to the utility/construction industry, with a primary focus on the electric, phone/cable, sewer/water, gas, general construction, landscaping and public works sectors. ICUEE 2013 is expected to cover more than one million net square feet of outdoor and indoor exhibit space and is known as The Demo Expo for its hands-on working equipment demonstrations.
Core joined Vermeer in 1996 as manager of external training/dealer development and currently serves as vice president marketing and lifecycle management. He was named an executive-team member and vice president of the ag product group in 2002, and in 2004 his role expanded to include overseeing management of global parts distribution, parts marketing, external training and market research
ICUEE 2013 Vice Chair and Management Committee Also Named
Serving as vice chair of the ICUEE 2013 Management Committee is Tim Doucette, marketing and public relations manager for Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., Newport News, Va.
Joining Mark Core and Tim Doucette on the show management committee are the following:
- David Althaus, Manager Events and Promotion, John Deere Construction & Forestry, Moline, Ill.
- Neil Borenstein, Senior Marketing Manager, Toro Company, Bloomington, Minn.
- Christian Brahler, President & Chief Executive Officer, TT Technologies Inc., Aurora, Ill.
- David Burch, Manager Shows & Exhibits, GM Fleet and Commercial, Detroit, Mich.
- David Gasmovic, president and CEO, McLaughlin Manufacturing Co., Greenville, S.C.
- Karen Guinn, events and demonstration assistant manager, JCB Inc., Pooler, Ga.
- John Kestler, director Exhibits & Events, Cummins Inc., Columbus, Ind.
- Shan Kirtley, director of sales and marketing, The Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
- Sherry Moschner, fleet manager, AmerenUE, St. Louis, Mo.
- Anne Paluso, marketing communications manager construction equipment North America, CNH, Racine, Wis.
- Megan Tanel, vice president of Exhibitions & Events, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee.
- Terry VanConant, marketing manager, Terex Telelect Inc., Watertown, South Dakota
- Mark Wegel, corporate communications manager, Altec Industries Inc., Birmingham, Ala.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...