Manitowoc names senior regional business manager
| April 15, 2012 |
Manitowoc named Bruce Peterson as senior regional business manager for the North America Midwest territory.
His duties include working with Manitowoc Crane distributors Kirby Smith, Hayden Murphy and Walter Payton Power to develop and strengthen Manitowoc’s market presence and share. He will report directly to Joe Maslizek, vice president of sales for lattice and hydraulic cranes in North America.
Peterson has worked in the equipment industry for more than 27 years. Most of his experience is with Manitowoc Cranes. His previous roles with the company include regional business manager as well as product specialist positions with the Potain tower crane and GMK all-terrain product line.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...