Manheim offers online inventory bidding
| November 27, 2010 |
Manheim Heavy Truck and Equipment now offers customers, including private business owners, a new channel for buying wholesale inventory online through a partnership with Proxibid.
Using Proxibid’s Web services, owners and owner operators can bid online for inventory offered by six Manheim Heavy Truck and Equipment auctions nationwide.
Proxibid offers Manheim Heavy Truck and Equipment customers access to its toll-free support center before, during and after every live auction. The center also provides bilingual auction specialists to ensure each transaction is smooth and hassle-free.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...