Man Lift names president and CEO
| January 04, 2012 |
Man Lift Manufacturing appointed Phil Sprio as president and CEO. On January 1, Sprio succeeded Jeff Bailey, the company’s founder. Bailey will continue his involvement in the design and engineering of custom lifts for Man Lift’s customers as well as serve as a member of the Board of Man Lift’s parent company, Universal Manufacturing.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...