Major Wire selects new territory manager
| April 11, 2012 |
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.
Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, eastern Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso) and the United States Territory of Puerto Rico.
Teague’s experience comes from serving for five years as a G.W. Van Keppel sales specialist for the Missouri aggregate industry and most recently as crushing and screening manager at Custom Truck & Equipment in which he served customers in Missouri, Kansas and surrounding states.
“Jerry has been on the road selling Major Wire’s Flex-Mat 3 & OptimumWire screen media for nearly 10 years as part of our authorized dealer network,” said Gary Pederson, vice president of sales at Major Wire. “He is very familiar with the industry as well as our company and the benefits of our screen media, making him a valuable asset to our customers in the south central United States and Puerto Rico.”
As Major Wire’s newest territory manager, Teague’s responsibilities will include offering the company’s Flex-Mat 3 Tensioned and Modular High-Performance, Self-Cleaning screen media technology as well as the OptimumWire. Teague will also work with Major Wire to conduct on-site screening plant audits for customers.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...