Magnetek names radio controls business development manager
| March 17, 2011 |
Don Schneider joined Magnetek, a provider of digital power and motion control systems used in overhead material handling, mobile hydraulic, elevator and energy delivery applications, as business development manager for radio controls.
Schneider has more than 14 years of experience in radio controls, including three years as radio controls product manager at Magnetek and 11 years in radio control sales, research and development and engineering management for Hetronic. He will be responsible for managing the radio control sales operations for material handling and mobile hydraulic applications.
For more information, visit magnetek.com.
From our partners
This is part two of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. Read part one here. Take…
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...