Mack Trucks names president of North American sales and marketing
| January 03, 2012 |
Mack Trucks has named Kevin Flaherty as president of North American sales and marketing. As of January 1, Flaherty is responsible for all of the company’s North American commercial activities.
Flaherty has been with Mack Trucks for 38 years, and he has served since 2001 as senior vice president for the United States and Canada. He will continue to work at Mack Trucks’ headquarters in Greensboro, North Carolina, and he will continue to report to Dennis Slagle, Volvo group executive vice president for trucks sales & marketing Americas.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...