Mack to increase production, hire 300 at Pennsylvania plant
| May 20, 2011 |
Due to increased demand for Pinnacle model highway trucks, Mack Trucks will boost production at its Macungie, Pennsylvania, truck plant in August and hire approximately 300 people to support the increase.
The production increase will include the addition of a second shift. The company plans to have the new hires in place early in August.Those interested in applying for the new positions should send their resume to Mack.Recruitment@Careerlink.org.
To learn more about Mack Trucks click here.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: