Mack opens customer center
| November 01, 2010 |
Mack Trucks unveiled its new 159,000-square foot customer center Oct. 28 near the company’s Macungie, Pennsylvania, assembly plant.
The center, located at the company’s former engineering development and test center, includes the Mack Museum and Heritage Center, filled with Mack vehicles dating back to 1905.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...