Mack hires Séphane Gauthier as national fleet manager, Eastern Canada
| August 31, 2011 |
Mack Trucks recently named Séphane Gauthier national fleet manager for its Eastern Canada territory.
Gauthier brings more than 20 years of trucking and intermodal experience to the position, where he will be responsible for regional business development and sales.
Before joining Mack, Gauthier served as sales and operations manager for the Canadian Pacific Railway and Expressway in Quebec, and was service delivery manager for domestic intermodal operations. He also served as a fleet sales representative for Cummins.
In his new role with Mack, Gauthier will be based in Montreal.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...