MacAllister Machinery purchases Michigan Cat
| February 08, 2011 |
MacAllister Machinery, headquartered in Indianapolis, serves customers in heavy construction, coal, quarry and aggregate, scrap and waste, commercial and residential construction, agriculture and power systems industries.
Michigan Tractor, commonly known as Michigan Cat, serves industries similar to MacAllister and covers the lower peninsula of the state from eight locations.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: