LiuGong announces record sales
| November 01, 2010 |
LiuGong Machinery posted record sales, profits and export volumes during the first half of 2010, reported company officials.
LiuGong set a sales record of $1.2 billion through June, a 63.5 percent increase from the same period last year. LiuGong’s net profits were $137.8 million on $165 million gross profits. This represents a 148 percent increase on the same period last year. LiuGong reported earnings of 21 cents per share.
LiuGong is headquartered in Guangxi, PR China, and offers a full line of construction equipment to the global market.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...