LiuGong announces record sales
| November 01, 2010 |
LiuGong Machinery posted record sales, profits and export volumes during the first half of 2010, reported company officials.
LiuGong set a sales record of $1.2 billion through June, a 63.5 percent increase from the same period last year. LiuGong’s net profits were $137.8 million on $165 million gross profits. This represents a 148 percent increase on the same period last year. LiuGong reported earnings of 21 cents per share.
LiuGong is headquartered in Guangxi, PR China, and offers a full line of construction equipment to the global market.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: