Link-Belt names regional sales manager
| June 26, 2012 |
Link-Belt Construction Equipment has appointed Corey Rogers to regional sales manager for Latin America. In this newly created position, Corey will be responsible for the Link-Belt Crane activities in Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
Roy Burger, manager of international sales, said Rogers has worked in the construction industry for 15 years, with sales and training experience in the Latin market.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...