Lincoln Electric to offer free seminar
| September 09, 2010 |
The seminar, intended for contractors and professionals in the pipeline industry, will focus on topics such as solutions to common pipeline welding challenges, understanding hydrogen cracking and how to minimize it and effects of welding essential variables.
Participants will see welding demonstrations on the latest pipeline welding techniques, equipment and consumables, and they will be able to tour Lincoln’s manufacturing facilities.
The session will also include a guest speaker form the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration.
For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Lincoln Electric at 216-383-8355. The deadline to register is Oct. 1.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: