Lincoln Electric to hold free Pipeline Welding Seminar
| January 22, 2011 |
Lincoln Electric is offering a free Pipeline Welding Seminar for contractors and professionals in the pipeline industry. The three-day, in-depth session will take place on March 29-31 at Lincoln Electric’s corporate headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
The seminar will focus on topics such as solutions to common pipeline welding challenges, understanding hydrogen cracking and how to minimize it, effects of welding essential variables and new solutions for overall improved safety, productivity and quality.
Sessions will be followed by welding demonstrations on the latest pipeline welding techniques, equipment and consumables. Tours of Lincoln’s manufacturing facilities also will be included. For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Lincoln Electric at (216) 383-8355. Space is limited, and the deadline to register is March 15. For more information, visit lincolnelectric.com.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: