Lincoln Electric acquires Weartech International
| March 25, 2012 |
Lincoln Electric has acquired Weartech International, a privately-held company in California.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Weartech, which is based in Anaheim, California, with manufacturing plants in Anaheim and Port Talbot, Wales, sells approximately $40 million annually and employs 140 people.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: