Lincoln Electric acquires Weartech International
| March 25, 2012 |
Lincoln Electric has acquired Weartech International, a privately-held company in California.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Weartech, which is based in Anaheim, California, with manufacturing plants in Anaheim and Port Talbot, Wales, sells approximately $40 million annually and employs 140 people.
From our partners
The truck manufacturing industry offers a wide variety of specifications, allowing any vehicle to be ideally adapted to the job…
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...