Liftech expands dealer territory of Doosan
| March 28, 2012 |
Liftech Equipment, which has represented Doosan Portable Power in Western New York through its Lancaster and Rochester branches since 2010, will expand its dealer territory into 10 counties in Central New York. The counties are Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Madison, Onondaga, Oswego, Seneca, Tioga and Tompkins.
“The expansion allows us to better serve these 10 New York counties with parts, service, rental, and sales of Doosan Portable Power equipment for our industrial and construction equipment customers,” said Bruce Prashaw, general manager of construction equipment for Liftech Equipment.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...