Leslie Equipment named new Bandit, Sennebogen dealer
| June 17, 2010 |
Bandit Industries and Sennebogen added Leslie Equipment Company to the companies’ dealer networks in the southern United States. Leslie has ten locations throughout West Virginia, Southern Ohio and Eastern Kentucky with large rental fleets and inventories for immediate purchase.
Leslie now stocks Bandit’s whole tree chippers and Beast recyclers to complement the dealer’s lines of John Deere construction and forestry equipment. Eight of Leslie’s ten locations in West Virgina and Ohio will represent Sennebogen products.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...