Leslie Equipment, ALLU host mass stabilization and attachment seminar
| July 28, 2009 |
Leslie Equipment and ALLU held a mass stabilization and attachment seminar at Leslie’s Cross Lanes, West Virginia, training facility on July 15 and 16.
The seminar highlighted the latest technology and products in the soil remediation and construction industries through presentations and field demonstrations.
ALLU, Vacuworx and Allied Construction Products showed new products at the show and ALLU introduced its new D-Series screening buckets.
From our partners
In the years prior to 2008, many construction companies increased their fleet size to meet the demands of increasing workload.…
More From: New Products
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...