Leica Geosystems to host more than 50 presentations at Hexagon 2011
| April 11, 2011 |
|June 6, 2011||to||June 9, 2011|
Leica Geosystems to host more than 50 presentations at Hexagon 2011, June 6-9, Orlando, FL
- How a survey department successfully networked for scan modeling partners at the 2010 Leica Geosystems HDS User Conference and achieved a fast start with HDS/Laser Scanning immediately afterwards; Sandis Civil Engineers Surveyors Planners
- Four ways to improve your surveying workflow with Imaging; Leica Geosystems Product Management
- Scanning for BIM projects: latest tools and workflows included embedded TruView; Woolpert Assoc.
- RTN-101 – A user/implementer’s introduction to network corrected real-time GNSS; Seattle Public Utilities
- Best practices in disaster and risk management – an airborne mapping perspective; Leica Geosystems Product Management
- Providing “clash-checking” services in addition to scanning services for plant engineering clients; AREVA ANP
- A user’s perspective: Maximizing the use of advanced survey equipment and software to drive personnel efficiency on a large civil project; CH2M Hill
- How a survey firm leveraged HDS/Laser Scanning for transportation surveys to expand into new markets; LandAir Surveying & Mapping
- Case Study: Monitoring the NY subway construction; Geo-Instruments
- Points-to-BIM: a major contractor’s experience in using total station data, tape measurements, and scan data for BIM updates during construction; Hoffman Construction
Leica Geosystems customers and prospective users who register by May 2, 2011 save 60% over regular rates
For more information visit http://www.hexagonconference.com/sessions-hds
More From: Software
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: