Leica Geosystems opens five more solution centers
| August 23, 2010 |
Surveyors Supply of Costa Mesa, California, and its four other Southwest branch locations are becoming Leica Geosystems Solutions Centers.
The new facilities will offer features such as local product training and seminars, stock of full range of field supplies and full repair capabilities on major brands of measuring equipment.
Geosystems is a global company with tens of thousands of customers supported by more than 3,500 employees in 28 countries. Leica Geosystems is part of the Hexagon Group, Sweden.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...