Leica Geosystems appoints direct sales representative in North Carolina
| June 24, 2011 |
Leica Geosystems appointed Dean Howell as direct sales representative to the state, and established a dealer relationship with Transit and Level Clinic. These new relationships will improve service and support for surveyors, contractors, engineers, and other measurement specialists in North Carolina, and shorten delivery time for new and repaired equipment.
Howell has 20 years experience in land surveying and became a Registered Professional Land Surveyor in North Carolina. In 2001, Howell began working with a local equipment dealer, and developed expertise in sales, technical support, and training.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...