Learn towing best practices at Expo
| July 06, 2012 |
If you’ve ever wondered if your towing setup was right for the load and the pickup you drive, get your rear in gear and head to Dallas, Texas, August 23.
The editors of ProPickup have assembled a trio of experts for a towing SmartSession as part of ProPickup Truck Expo and the Great American Trucking Show. The SmartSession on Towing and the Law will include three presentations from:
* Nathan Cash, a personal injury lawyer.
* Robert Krause, GM’s trailering engineer.
Joe Riexinger, the lead hitch consultant and installation trainer for Cequent Group, the largest truck trailer hitch supplier in the country.
Additional sessions to be held at the ProPickup Expo include: Maximizing Fuel Economy and Power Upgrades.
Seating is limited, so sign up soon at www.propickupexpo.com.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you